Biteback 'SuperFly Sensitive'™ Insect Repellent Spray
SuperFly Sensitive™ is an exciting new addition to our range of repellents for 2022.
Both SuperFly and SuperFly Sensitive represent a new generation of repellents - not only do they create a protective shield from biting bugs, but they also care for the skin.
SuperFly Sensitive has been tested by a panel of customers who were previously loyal users of Biff! (due to high skin sensitivity). The customer trials yielded 100% toleration of SuperFly Sensitive, with no reactions.
- Formidable resistance and staying power: the Icaridin alone offers 8+ hours protection from midges, 12+ hours from mosquitoes, 9+ hours from black flies, and a minimum of 5 hours from stable flies and horse flies
- Triple line of defence: deters insects from landing – prevents skin-crawling – stops bites
- Highly suitable for sensitive, reactive skins – 100% positive feedback from our Sensitive Skin Customer Panel
- Peace of mind: no toxic chemicals, only safe ingredients that are unlikely to cause a reaction or irritate
- Cares for the skin: calms, soothes and smooths skin that’s already been bitten
- Planet friendly: will not harm ecosystems, unlike many insecticides
- Pleasant smell: use liberally without fear of a mouthful of toxic chemicals or a headache
- Suitable and safe for human application
It includes the following ingredients:
Icaridin - a proven powerful broad-spectrum human-grade repellent (will repel midges, mosquitoes, flies including horse flies; mites; ticks for 7+ hours at a concentration of 20%)
Lavandin - an essential oil that itself has impressive repellent properties but is also known for its ability to calm the skin. Naturally antiseptic, it's thought to support the skin's healing process and reduce the appearance of marks and scars. Often used to relieve cramps, stiffness and pain in muscles, as well as assist with respiratory and circulation issues.
Nettle extract – a natural antihistamine, long regarded as having anti-inflammatory properties and the ability to ease an itch. It blocks histamine receptors and stops immune cells releasing chemicals that trigger allergy symptoms (See this research). It’s also rich in vitamin C and minerals (such as magnesium, phosphorous, silicon, calcium and iron) meaning it provides a real boost to healthy skin and hair.
Directions for use:
24 hour patch test on an inconspicuous area (e.g armpit) before first use.
Spray evenly onto exposed areas, morning and evening (or as required) in the peak insect season.