Biteback 'Sweet Relief'™ Cream for Itchy Dogs
Biteback Sweet Relief Dog is a range of highly effective topical products for itchy dogs. The products are formulated from gentle ingredients that calm, soothe and help keep the skin healthy and hair growing normally. They also forms a physical barrier to bites from fleas, mites and other external parasites.
Sweet Relief Cream™ is 50% stronger than Sweet Relief Lotion. Its more concentrated formula means that it is very effective on feet, ears and anywhere that crusty dry patches appear. The product is very safe, is a natural moisturiser and can be applied directly to abrasions.
Ingredients include: benzyl benzoate to strengthen and stabilise the skin's barrier function; glycerine to soften hard skin; liquid paraffin to moisten; iodine as a trusted preservative; and bog myrtle oil for its aromatic, calming properties. In our experience, only applications containing benzyl benzoate will work to keep the skin's natural barrier intact in dogs — natural oils alone are insufficient
- Stops dogs itching fast – whether it’s caused by mites, fleas, lice, dermatitis, eczema or moulting
- Clear improvement within a week - gentle, non-steroid ingredients support the skin’s natural healing and hair regrowth
- Light, easily absorbed cream formulation is particularly good for paws, ears, faces, undercarriage, elbows and hot-spots
- Ideal for sensitive skin – no perfumes, parabens, silicones and leaves the skin’s natural barrier intact. Smells natural, not artificial
- Non-toxic and non-tasty……dogs just don’t lick it off!
- Used by dog owners for over 9 years with highly successful outcomes
All of Biteback's products are vegan, plant-based, vegan and environmentally kind.
Directions for use: rub into target areas twice a day with fingers. There should be a noticeable difference within a week. A 250g pot should last approximately 4 weeks.
"Have used the cream as you suggested, probably for just three weeks and what an amazing result. She is now leaving her feet alone completely. Wonderful!" (M.B. Bucks)