Biteback 'Neem Repel Gel'™ Insect Repellent Gel for Sensitive Areas
Neem Repel Gel is yet another innovative and hardworking product in our range of insect repellents. Created specifically for faces and sensitive areas where sprays are less well tolerated, it’s incredibly easy to apply due to its gel formula and precise pump dispenser.
- Made of 100% natural ingredients, it is safe and gentle to use and is easily absorbed into the skin. With the power of both neem oil (margosa extract) and oil of lemon eucalyptus, it is a highly effective repellent and prevents bites and irritation for at least 5 hours with each application.
- It’s effective against stable flies, horse flies, midges, mosquitoes and ticks
- Perfect for more sensitive areas
- Very safe to use
- There’s low sunburn risk and it’s shower resistant too
- All of Biteback’s products are kind to the birds and bees, cruelty free and vegan
Ingredients list: neem oil and lemon eucalyptus oil (eucalyptus citriodora hydrated cyclized) which are both natural insect repellents; xanthan gum to stabilise; glycerin to soften skin; and vegetable waxes to create the right consistency. Neem Repel Gel contains no harsh chemicals, no DEET and no Citronella.
How to apply: as with any new product, 24 hour patch test before using extensively. Dispense onto your hand or a soft cloth using the pump dispenser and massage into the skin, avoiding direct contact with the eyes