Biteback 'Sweet Sun Relief'™'Midge Barrier & Sun Protection Cream
Created especially for the heat of summer, Biteback Sweet Sun Relief™ Cream forms a barrier to midge bites, promotes calm skin, and has the added benefit of a sun screen, meaning it can be applied at any time of day.
Traditional, safe Ingredients include: benzyl benzoate to moisturise and help form a protective barrier; glycerol and liquid paraffin to soften skin; bog myrtle oil as an aromatic fragrance that has historically been associated with discouraging midges, and titanium dioxide and zinc oxide to form a natural, mineral physical barrier to the sun’s rays.
- Plant based cream forms a physical barrier to biting midges and other environmental irritants
- SPF 30+
- Not oily - safe to use in the full sun without risk of melting or burning
- Protects against the drying effects of the sun
- Suitable for pink skin and sensitive skin
- Can also be used on horses, dogs, and most other animals
- Free of silicones, AHAs, Vitamin A and unstable polyunsaturated oils which can all be absorbed into the bloodstream with potential side effects
- Non-greasy and easy to apply
Directions for use: Apply daily to target areas. The recommended method is to use your fingers to scoop some cream, then gently massage into the skin. For maximum sun protection, a visible layer will need to be retained, and the product will need to be re-applied 2-3 times daily.
A 500ml pot should last for 3 weeks in high season. Skin should start to appear revitalised and retextured within a week.
All of our products are plant-based, vegan, cruelty free and environmentally kind. They are also FEI legal.