Biteback 'Sweet Relief Silver'™ Skin Support Cream
A gentle, non-steroid cream for animal skin, Sweet Relief Silver benefits from the addition of Silver ions. It's ideal for skin that's has been rubbed, causing some hair loss and minor abrasions. Many customers also use it as a regular midge barrier cream for more sensitive areas of skin such as the face, teats and sheath.
Traditional, safe ingredients include silver ions which are naturally antiseptic and antibacterial; benzyl benzoate to reinforce the skin’s natural barrier; allantoin to support new growth and benzyl alcohol, known for its ability to soothe an itch.
- Mildest cream in the Sweet Relief range – means it can be safely used on minor wounds and abrasions
- Moisturising and calming: it quickly soothes mild itchiness and minimises scratching
- With a daily application, skin becomes visibly transformed within 5-7 days
- No perfumes, parabens, silicones or other unnecessary ingredients, meaning it’s highly unlikely to cause an allergic reaction
- Used by horse and dog owners for 10 years with highly successful outcomes
How to apply: perform a patch test before using extensively. Spread a thin layer on target areas and massage in by hand, twice a day. If the target area is particularly moist, it will help to use a drying powder (such as our Flowers & Zinc) before applying – this will absorb the moisture and help the cream adhere to the skin. Once any dry crusty patches have been dealt with, Sweet Relief cream or lotion may be more suitable for the maintenance of healthy, intact skin.
All of our products are plant-based, vegan, cruelty-free and environmentally kind. They are also FEI legal.