Biteback 'Flowers and Zinc'™ Antiseptic Drying Powder
Microbes can thrive in a moist, warm environment, creating the ideal conditions for infection.
Biteback Flowers and Zinc™ antiseptic powder is ideal for cleaning and drying out the skin or hoof, so moisture is not trapped inside. It perfectly prepares the skin for a cream or lotion to be applied – they will adhere better and last longer.
Traditional, safe ingredients include:
Zinc oxide: known for its ability to intercept bacterial growth on the skin, and to soothe
Sublimed flowers of sulphur: an old-fashioned antiseptic, used for hundreds of years
Talc: to thoroughly absorb moisture
Allantoin: exfoliates and soothes, supports cell regeneration
- Supports the skin's natural healing process by intercepting bacterial growth
- Cleans and quickly dries the area, enabling creams and lotions to be effectively applied
- Helps prevent mud and dust from sticking to the skin’s surface
- Powder dispenser enables accurate application to a small area
- Ideal for use alongside Biteback Mudbar Plus, Sweet Relief Silver and Biteback Dog Sweet Relief creams
- Gentle, non-irritating formula
- For animal use
Directions for use:
- Always patch test first
- Remove excess wetness with a clean towel or wad of cotton wool, by dabbing gently; shake Flowers and Zinc onto the target area and gently massage in with fingers. Follow with a suitable cream or lotion
- As a preventative: apply every few days to the target area, working into any sweaty/ damp areas (e.g. under mane) with your fingers
All of our products are plant-based, vegan, cruelty-free and environmentally kind. They are also FEI legal.